BLOG




Monday, July 3, 2017

Goodbye / Hello / Oh Boy!

A few bits of news.

I have stepped down (effective in September) from Gay Central Valley's Board of Directors.

More info HERE.

That's the "goodbye"

The "Hello" part is that I will be pursuing a certificate in Copy editing from the University of San Diego Extension to make my editing powers even more awesome and continue to provide great editing services to my clients.

Image result for UC San Diego

And now for the Oh Boy part:

The Kiddo has been allowed to skip Transitional Kinder and is moving straight into regular Kindergarten... but because she is both lucky and super smart she won a place in the new Duel Immersion Accelerated Kinder class at a local school.

This means a few things for our family:

Homework! She is going to have a lot of it.
Girl Scouts: Since she will be in Kinder, she gets to join as a Daisy.
Spanish: She will learn at school... I will learn via apps on my phone and google translate.

So lots of changes, lots of opportunities, and hopefully lots of fun in store for us this fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment