BLOG




Sunday, October 18, 2015

YA? Why not.

Zappcon was amazing.

So very motivated, so very happy to have spent time around my fellow geeks and nerds and groovy people of all sorts.

So very proud of myself for not photobombing everyone taking cosplay pictures.

It was hard y'all. Really hard.

Anyway, I came home and started outlining the family tree for this novel I started forever ago... and got confused because apparently I changed the names of of my characters half way down my plot point list.

So then I thought I would try my hand at thinking of something new.

And in the background I heard the Care Bears. (I have a three year old). This gave me a wickedly cool idea for a YA novel (novel series actually) and so that is what I have been working on in my post-con-glow.

Hopefully I can stay motivated and actually get it done.

Hey look. That annoying novel writing race over the span of the shortest month of the year (at least it feels that way) in coming up.

Hmmmmm,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment