BLOG




Friday, January 1, 2016

End of the Year Tally

Words wrote: 36.765

Items submitted: 0

Things finished: 3

Things started: 7

Overall feeling: Meh

I am looking forward to another weekend away to write in the coming year. I am looking forward to using my new office more in the new year.

I am REALLY looking forward to the Eye Team over at Kaiser finding the right dosage of glaucoma meds so that I have fewer "I can't see anything today" days and more productive days.

Word goal for 2016: 136,000. Yes. I am aiming high.

Items submitted goal for 2016: 10

Things finished goal: Everything I start, and maybe a third of the things sitting in my "Started" folder from the last few years.

Also... I am seriously considering hanging out my shingle for proofreading and editing work. We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment